What Are The Best Ways To Make Money Online?
Today, if you’re at all serious about succeeding in any endeavor, whether online or offline, you have to deliver enormous amounts of value. Yes, you have to do the most amount of work for the least initial return. This is especially true online. Why? Because it takes time to build authority and create an audience, two primary ingredients necessary to succeed in the wonderful world of commerce on the web.
Every successful business and person has delivered a tremendous amount of value at the outset. They did the most amount of work, and they inspected every detail meticulously, to ensure that they were doing right by their customers. As long as you keep that in mind, and you don’t look for a quick buck, you’ll succeed in the long term.
- Find your niche — Figure out what you’re good at or what you want to be good at. You don’t need to be an expert right now, but you do need to decide where you’re going to fit in if you’re at all serious about making serious cash in the long term.
- Build a blog on a custom domain — Your blog is your virtual home. Without it, you’ve no place to filter all that traffic and people interested in what you have to say. But don’t build a blog on a subdomain like yoursite.wordpress.com, create a blog with a custom domain like www.yoursite.com.
- Always add value — Adding value over time creates authority, and authority breeds trust, which in turn helps to grow your audience and readership. Without a significant following, you’ll find it hard to gain any traction online. It simply takes time.
- Create an email list and treat them right — One of the best ways to make money online is by marketing to an actively-interested group of email subscribers. While most people think that email marketing is dead, that’s far from the truth. This is your greatest potential source of income online. Think of it as your money tree.
- Don’t sacrifice morals for a quick buck — At the outset, you’ll want to do all sorts of things to make money online, but don’t sacrifice your morals for a quick buck. Not only will you put people off, but you’ll lose Google’s trust. You also shouldn’t concern yourself with things like Adsense or other ads on a blog before you have around 100,000 visitors per day. Yes, per day.
#1 — Write And Sell An Ebook
#2 — Sell Audiobooks With Audible
#3 — Create An App
#4 — Use Mechanical Turk
#5 — Offer Gigs On Fiverr
#6 — Sell Professional Services On Upwork or 99Designs
#7 — Build A Blog
#8 — Email Marketing
#9 — Auction Items On Ebay
#10 — Rent Your Home On AirBnB
#12 — Drive For Uber Or Lyft
#13 — Sell Products On Etsy
#14 — Use Shopify To Build Your Own Online Store
#15 — Build An Amazon FBA Business
#16 — Answer Professional Questions
#17 — Create Video Tutorials On YouTube
#18 — Develop Educational Courses On Udemy
#19 — Become A Virtual Assistant
#20 — Teach Others As A Virtual Tutor